How you save with the EUROTEL Telephone Service
- Rental charges: Note that when using the service from your smartphone no rental fees apply, you only pay for the calls you make. You'll also receive calls to your cellphone as per usual. Quite a few clients want to keep their existing landline number, or they wish to order a new landline number from EUROTEL. The charge for such numbers is R49/month - either way a massive saving compared to traditional line rental charges of R200/month and more.
- Call charges versus conventional & cellphone providers: Your savings on calls will amount to 30-50%, depending on where most of your calls go to. Calls to landlines anywhere in South Africa and to the main overseas destinations such as UK, USA, Germany, France and many more cost less than R0.40/min - for R10 you'll be chatting for nearly half an hour! Calls to mobile destinations will generally also be a lot cheaper with EUROTEL.
- You'll be able to review your call records 'live' in the client area, and you'll only be billed via a monthly statement end of every month. No pre-payments, no credit card requirements, no misleading call packages.
Call Rates for Main Destinations
|Calls within South Africa||Price per minute|
|EUROTEL to EUROTEL||free of charge|
|Telkom Local / Telkom National||R 0.39|
|Cell C / MTN / Telkom Mobile (8*ta) / Vodacom||R 0.79|
|International calls from South Africa||Price per minute|
|New Zealand||R 0.46|
|For rates to mobile phones or other destinations please use our Rate Checker or contact our callcenter|
- Valid from 01 April 2018
- Rates valid 24h/day, 7 days/week
- Rates include 15% VAT
- Billing increment: 30/1
- Any monthly charges are stipulated in the registration section.